Cash4Gold - Former employee exposing the scams of Cash4Gold
|2009-07-14 11:41:35 by Former Cash4Gold Employee
|I would like an article to be posted pertaining to the refinery Cash 4 Gold, located in Pompano Beach, Fl. I am a former employee, who would like to alert/warn the public on the scamming process involved with this company. There are many of us who would like to vouch on behalf of this fast growing scam. We would like to get the word out to everyone on this step by step scam which involves so many people in this country and their valuables. |
Below I have attached the full details on the scam involving this company. We know this first hand, because this is how we were trained. Please take note of this information and do what you can to get the word out there, especially in a time when the economy has truly affected everyone for the worst. Thank you!
I am a former employee of Cash 4 Gold. I did not know much about the company before being hired. On my first day of being hired, I was taught the "Cash 4 Gold Scam" from beginning to end.
1. The "refiner's pack" that is used for you to put your jewelry is "insured for UP TO 100 dollars, " according to how much they determine from a description from you, the worth of your items to be, NOT an actual fully researched appraisal.
2. We receive your "Refiner's Pack" within 3-4 days, BUT we are instructed to tell you that it takes "7-10 business days, for us to receive your pack, ALTHOUGH many times, your package has already arrived.
(All cash4gold customers who have called customer service to track a package can vouch for this)
3. Your jewelry gets appraised by hand, a magnifying glass, a plastic container, a small weight pad, and a bottle of ORANGISH fluid, which your items are then determined a value for. Not million dollar equipment or specially trained jewelry experts. The company was temporarily closed recently due to health and code violations. I have witness testers being transported to Medical Centers, due to the testing department environment. There is literally a cloud of smoke in the air from acid and other testing material. If you were thinking it was some state of the art testing facility, you thought WRONG.
4. Although the payment (check) for your item is dated within 24 hrs of testing your jewelry, we SOMETIMES DO NOT actually send out the check until up to 3-4 days later. (if you are a customer check the date the check was issued against the stamped date on the envelope.)
5. We do offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your jewelry returned, BUT THE CATCH IS, that the guarantee is to contact us within 10 DAYS from when your check is DATED. (This begins with the time it took for the accounts payables dept. to ISSUE the check and also including the TRANSIT TIME for you to receive your check in the mail. **** NOTATE THE COMMERCIALS THAT INSINUATE THAT YOU GET YOUR CASH IN 24 HRS.*** If you request (sign) for FAST CASH (direct deposit) you automatically WAIVE your rights to have your items returned, EVEN if you are not satisfied with amount of your deposit.
6. You generally receive your check around the "7th-10th" business day, AND majority of the time Customers are outraged when they lay eyes on the amount of their check. Some Customer's even receive a check for 0.01 cents.
7. There have been times when we have received your package and MISPLACED or LOST it at the facility. We CLAIM to not have received the items and even try to convince you that it was lost in the hands of USPS. At which point we begin an insurance claim process on your package. We ask you to send us an itemized list of the content of the package, trying to be as descriptive as you possible can (if you can remember everything in full detail) and a copy of your state issud ID. We then issue an INSURANCE CLAIM for UP TO 100 dollars. GOD FORBID your items are worth more then a 100 dollars. If you call customer service to check on the status of your shipment, and we actually have not received your package, we inform you of the insurance claim process. For those who know that their items are worth more than a hundred dollars, they become very upset and threaten to take action against the company, at that point we inform the customer that if they knew their items were worth more they should have added additional insurance at the Post Office. BUT unless you are paying to ship your items in a completely different package other then the refiner's kit, you are unable to add insurance to the package.
8. For those who do get in touch with us within the allotted time frame, we already know what you are calling about. Customers want their items returned, because there
check amount is so insultingly LOW. The first thing a Rep will
ask you is "HOW MUCH WERE YOU EXPECTING TO GET BACK?" This way we can know how much to "BONUS" you.
*Definition of a BONUS: We issue low checks just to have you call us back if you are smart enough to realize that you just got scammed. For the smart one's we are paid to offer u a bonus up to 3x the original amount of your check and you accept. For ex: Sally Smith receives a check for $27.86 for a Rolex watch(which we don’t issue value for), a class ring, a ring with diamond chips, a pair of earrings with emeralds, as well as a few sterling silver pieces, and maybe a few items that were really of no value. Now Sally Smith calls the cust srvc dept, where she speaks to a rep who seems so concerned and will see if she can do better with the amount by speaking to a "SUPERVISOR". We then place the caller on Mute, and speak to our neighbors or doodle on a sheet, or twiddle with our hair for about 45 seconds, while we are supposedly speaking to our supervisor about Ms. Smith's complaint. We then come back with an offer to "BUMP UP YOUR MELT DATE or any other lies the cust srvc reps can think of, and offer you a total amount of $53.20 which is a little under double the amount of your original check; in which case if you accept, the cust srvc rep makes a 15.00 bonus off of your transaction. If the customer service rep offers you under triple the amount of your orig check, he/she makes 10.oo in bonuses.
9. If you accept the offer, the deal is done, and you are told that the call is recorded (which most of the time, the record button does not work, or the box if full.)It’s just a way to make your feel binded by a verbal contract. IF you do not accept the deal, you have to return your check, and it takes sometimes up to a month to receive your items back after we receive the check.
10. If you only want the items that we do not find of any value back, you have to pay 10.00 shipping and handling fee to have your own items returned, which varies. Although it is listed under the terms and conditions, this charge varies from a 10.00-15.00 charge to NO charge, reason being, UNSURE.
Cash 4 Gold is definitely not a trustworthy or credible company to do business with. You are almost better off taking your items to a local pawn shop or shopping around for other companies. With the economy the way it is, Cash 4 Gold seems to be a way out of financial stress for some, but in actuality becomes a stress of its own. I would advise you to think twice before sending in valuables or items inherited and of sentimental value, its not worth it.
|2013-08-27 02:22:40 by Poppy
|Evident Art is a leading London based multi <a href="http://bpzipisulqs.com">dinliipsary</a> agency established in 2006, now with a branch in Brighton. With a global client base, we pride ourselves on offering excellent results in a wide range of areas including: professional website design, ecommerce websites, graphic design, logo design, video animation, bespoke CMS, online marketing, printed marketing material such as leaflets, posters and flyers and 2d / 3d design.|
|2013-09-03 16:38:16 by Hitmoutcha
|etc.) range from 30 € to 60 € depending on party and disco. (Although the smelalr clubs and discos in the town centres cost considerably less).A Vodka Lemon will cost you up to 10 € in a club, or 6 € in Ibiza Town or one of the pre-club bars. A beer (or water) will cost you 8 € in a club and 4-6 € elsewhere. As you can see it quickly adds up.E.g.: Go to Cream in Amnesia in July and drink 5 Vodka Lemons, take a taxi home and you have already spent 120 €. This is why the pre-club music bars are so popular, they do not cost entry and the drinks are considerably cheaper.As you probably already know, Ibiza has thousands of bars. Most well know bars can be found in the West End (also known as Bar Street). There are various types of bars to suit all types of people, from family bars to club type bars. Most of the bars are free entry and if you get a PR to take you there, you may get a free drink or two!San Antonio is beginning to change for the better. The pioneers of the changes were Plastik, they offered the visitor something different. Plastik is a cool place with great decor and comfortable sofas to lounge on and some of the best DJs. Other bars are beginning to fall into a similar category. HUSH is one of these bars, it also offers the visitor a better quality of bar, sofas, cool lighting, candles etc..If you are visiting San Antonio, Plastik and Hush are two places you cannot afford to miss.I've listed a few bars for you, but for the full list- try the website I've put in the box below- there are also links to the clubs/bars individual websites too from the main site.70b4s 80b4s 90b4s is the West Ends original, best and busiest party club. Since itb4s opening in 2001 the clubs atmosphere has brought holiday makers back year after year.It was the first club to play party music for people who were tired of the same old club tunes in every bar they visited.Open every night from 11pm 6 am with free entrance makes 70b4s 80b4s 90b4s the perfect party venue, hosting many stag and hen nights with games and prizes. Blackbeards is an English run bar in the heart of San Antonios famous West End (opposite Cheers Bar). We are one of the cheapest bars in the area. Try our Spanish or English beers and ales. Our shots bar has a wide range of cocktails, try a pint of vodka and Red Bull and see how long you last. Visit our site here on digitalibiza.com and print out the page for a free drink!Visit Blackbeards for your club tickets at discount prices Bucanero bar is situated in the heart of San Antonio bay. Bucanero is the biggest party bar San Antonio has ever seen.Open 8pm-5am Bucanero offers you Karaoke,competitions,pool knock-outs and much more. Cafe Mambo is located on the Sunset strip this is the place to chill and watch the sunset. Famous for hosting the Radio 1 weekend amongst other things.Ground Zero is the ONLY rock and indie club in San Antonio. Founded in 1981 this club was called Hard Rock Cafe' from 1991 1998 it was called The Rock' and in 1998 it chenged it's name to GROUNDZERO' The club has changed name, but still has kept it's same friendly atmosphere and music policy Kube is a cool bar in the coolest part of Ibiza Town. The perfect pre party bar situated in the old port area of Ibiza Town. The drinks are perfectly chilled just like the atmosphere. Sit out on the Terrace and watch the world's beautiful people promenade by. Come inside the bar and hear the best and latest tunes on the island, from the best cutting edge DJ's Plastik Lounge Bar is one of San Antonios new cool bars. Drop in for a chilled night and listen to some of the island best DJs. Ibiza is a fantastic place for a holiday- I'm sure that you are going to have a great time! All the very best! http://pydzkuoxic.com [url=http://ckpacjpoze.com]ckpacjpoze[/url] [link=http://jjmqeml.com]jjmqeml[/link]|
|2013-09-03 16:46:58 by Sara
|I've read a lot about Forex, but I've never seen a proven piobafrtle forex strategy, despite the claims of some scam web sites.Playing Forex can appear alluring, but the majority of people who try it lose money. All you have to do is do a web search on the words Forex and lose to see this is the consensus.Forex is what we call a zero sum game. You are making a bet with someone else about whether a currency will rise or fall. For every winner there has to be a loser. If you are smarter than the average player, you may make money. If you are dumber than the average player, you are likely to lose money. Most of the people making the bets in Forex are highly trained professionals at banks and other institutions. You are unlikely to beat them at this game.Actually Forex is not quite a zero sum game. It's a slightly negative sum game as the Forex broker takes a small percentage each time in the spread. It's a small amount but over a hundred trades, it ends up being a considerable amount of money. So the average player is likely to lose money, and remember the average player is a highly trained professional and probably smarter than you.There is a lot of luck in Forex, and if you play it, you will have some periods of time where you make money. This is usually because you are having a lucky streak, not because you have suddenly become an expert Forex player. However, most people are unwilling to admit their success is due to luck. They become convinced they have a system that works, and lose a lot of money trying to refine it.Further complicating the problem is the large number of Forex scams on the internet. Most Forex websites are of questionable honesty. You will find many people on the Internet that claim they made a lot of money using Forex. They are usually liars trying to make money. They will say: Go to Forexcrap,com/q2347. The q2347 is a signal to the Forexcrap site that you are being referred to them by q2347. If they sell something to you, q2347 gets a kickback. These coded signals can be hidden by different methods in the link. Other people will refer you to their own private website or blog for the purpose of trying to get money off you. Also there are a good number of trolls out there that like to pretend they are successful forex traders just for the fun of it.I would recommend not trying to do Forex at all, unless you are a trained professional. It's like playing poker with people better than you, with the house constantly taking a small percentage from the pot. http://gmpsnsv.com [url=http://zxygnge.com]zxygnge[/url] [link=http://vzyeldaii.com]vzyeldaii[/link]|
|2013-09-03 16:59:19 by Nimat
|Eco friendly thgins have become much popular now a days. Many companies are using eco friendly packaging throughout the world but you will not get number of such companies near Chicago which can provide you such facilities there except one. Chicago Paper Tube & Can Company is the only award winning company you can find there at 4221 N Normandy Avenue, Chicago IL 60634. The company has number of awards in its credit such as IPDA award,DuPort award, The Dieline, Fifi Nomination, One show award etc. It provides exclusive eco friendly packaging for designer brands and luxury items like health, beauty, jewelry, home care product, gourmet foods etc. The said company had opened its door for packaging business in the year 1898. It is one of the best eco friendly packaging company not only within the USA but also in the whole world. It has some unique collections of eco friendly packaging materials. This company generally uses eco friendly paper materials for packaging supply. It has the capacity to take any type of order for eco friendly packaging. They can provide you all sorts of services according to your choice. You can contact them through phone and fax.Phone No. 773-283-9500Fax No. 773-283-9501 http://gvpslamfxf.com [url=http://gwtitgms.com]gwtitgms[/url] [link=http://phznhqhfsgp.com]phznhqhfsgp[/link]|
|2013-09-03 17:05:55 by Osama
|Just want to give a general thank you for the blog. I am in my fitefis now (it comes upon one very suddenly!) and have been feeling like I have disappeared from view. I realise that it is up to me to make a reappearance and not feel that I shouldn't draw attention to myself or make a spectacle of myself, in fact I should do the exact opposite. Your blog is very inspirational, thanks once more http://uhbwglvqow.com [url=http://yxmnlfyrn.com]yxmnlfyrn[/url] [link=http://xxraux.com]xxraux[/link]|
|2015-12-11 06:13:30 by Aid
|Isabel,That actually doesn't shock me as I priramy use my mobile phone to conduct business, and put it on silent when I'm off. You don't need a mobile phone to make it work as you can create sites right in the mobile money code members area (as shown above). Nor do you need a hosting or domain, but you will want to buildup your portfolio of sites to make a name for yourself and charge even more.|
|2015-12-11 08:20:48 by Waka
|I just want to say I am newbie to blogs and rllaey enjoyed this blog site. More than likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You rllaey come with perfect stories. Regards for sharing with us your web page.|
|2017-05-16 02:51:29 by Carli
|Yo, that's what's up trlhtfuuly.|
|2017-05-16 04:50:41 by Dragon
|Damn, I wish I could think of soenhtimg smart like that!|
|2019-03-26 01:53:19 by Larry
|Hello! I just want to communicate with you about Fast Inventory System.|
Learn more about our fast RFID inventory system https://fresh222.us/rfid_registration.php
Please contact us by email@example.com
|Leave a Response|